Posted in: Dallas - Fort Worth Medical Jobs
- Perform diagnostic testing and assessments, such as cardiopulmonary function and lung volume testing
- Monitor and maintain diagnostic and therapeutic equipment, including calibration and quality control checks
- Use respiratory equipment to provide treatment, such as oxygen or humidified air
- Provide breathing support in other environments outside of therapy, like emergency rooms or during surgery
- Perform non-invasive therapies like continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) machines
- Monitor and record a patient’s progress during treatment
- Educate patients on the proper use of medication and respiratory equipment.