Are you interested in working M-F, Day shift with flexible scheduling as an RN? Are you a natural leader who strives to provide quality health care? We have a one of a kind opportunity for you! As a Health Service Manager you will oversee the dedicated RNs and LPNs within the Central OH region. This role is critical to our success and exemplifies the wonderful mission driven work we do here every day.
Health Services Manager- Hiring Wage $76,000 annual Salary
- Oversee two or more RNs and/or LPNs/LVNs including interviewing, hiring, and scheduling while ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements
- Monitor the health and medical condition of individuals served
- Manage the administration of medications, performance of physicals, provision of treatments and scheduling of medical appointments
- Evaluate nursing care, observe nursing activities, and inspect patient facilities for cleanliness and comfort
- Plan and organize orientation and in-service training for staff members
- Graduate of an accredited nursing school or nursing program, current RN license , with three years of related experience
- Current driver's license, car registration, and auto insurance
- Available to take calls to provide verbal guidance during emergency situations
- Strong, leadership qualities, attention to detail, and organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Effective communication skills to manage relationships with vendors and employees
- A reliable, responsible attitude and a compassionate approach
- A commitment to quality in everything you do
Why Join Us?
- Full –Time, 40hrs weekly, M-F, Day time hours with flexible schedule
- Full compensation/benefits package
- 401(k) with 3% company match
- Paid time off, sick time and holiday pay
- Mileage reimbursement between program locations
- Rewarding work, impacting the lives of those you serve, working alongside a great team of coworkers.
- Enjoy job security with nationwide career development and advancement opportunities.
Apply today to join our amazing team of professionals!
This role is part of REM Ohio, a member of the Sevita family. At Sevita, we believe that everyone deserves to live a full, more independent life. Through home and community-based specialized care, our work changes lives and inspires growth at every turn. When you join our mission-driven team, you’ll create relationships that motivate us all to be better every day. We have a bright future and the determination to get there. Join us today — careers, well lived.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans.
Covid Considerations: Vaccinations strongly encouraged
RN Home Health Community Based Adult Family Home Residential Health Care Assisted Living ICF HCBS RICS IDD Charge Nurse