AQUA HOME CARE
CALL US TODAY!! (321) 574-1180
We are looking for hourly and/or live-in care providers in the AREAS. If you are a Home Health Aide (HHA) or Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) interested in registering with Aqua Home Care, please apply below!
A team member will discuss your availability, qualifications, preferences, and review all documents required to be registered with the Nurse Registry. Once you have all documents in order, a team member will schedule a time to come in for registration. We look forward to hearing from you .
AQUA Home Care is looking for HHA's and CNA's to register with our company. Applicants must have the following documents to set up orientation.
- Florida issued license (CNA, LPN or RN) or HHA certificate with a minimum of 40 hours of training and must have syllabus and be the original, copies will not be accepted
- Level 2 background screening
- Valid Florida driver’s license or State ID card
- Valid vehicle insurance
- Physical within the last 6 months stating caregiver is “free of communicable diseases”. Physical may not be signed by a chiropractor.
- Social Security Card
- Current CPR card, may not be completed by an online training course and has to be from American Heart Association, American Red Cross
- Professional Liability Insurance, must have at time of orientation. You can apply for a policy through CMFgroup.com or by calling 1-800-221-4904. May also go through NSO.com or by calling 1-800-247-1500
- AIDS/HIV 4 hour CEU original certificate.
- Assisting with self-administration of Medication, or Med Tech, Or Med Savvy CEU will do. Needed for CNA/HHA only
- Domestic Violence CEU
- Alzheimer’s/Dementia CEU