HealthCare Partners is looking for a Full-Time Medical Oncologist to join our team in Las Vegas. The clinicians we seek are those who practice medicine with a focus on patient care, not volume. We want our clinicians to take the time needed to truly address the patient’s needs.
HealthCare Partners offers competitive pay with financial incentives for yielding strong metrics on quality care while seeing a lower than average census. We provide our clinicians an excellent benefit package which includes leadership pathways, CME reimbursement, paid license renewals and many other benefits, charitable sponsorships, and volunteer opportunities.
If you’re looking to join a community that is making a difference in healthcare, HealthCare Partners is the place for you. You may also contact Anita Prince, Clinician Recruiter, at (702) 528-6276 or email@example.com.
- Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8 am-5 pm
- In-Patient Call Schedule: Rotates daily; round on your own patients
- After-Hours Call Rotation: Every 5-7 weeks
- Avg. Daily Census: 14/day
- Must have or be eligible to have a current and unrestricted MD or DO license to practice medicine in Nevada
- Must have or be eligible to have a Nevada Pharmacy and DEA License
- Board Certified or Board Eligible in Oncology and Hematology
- 2 years of previous experience is required
About the area
Nevada offers financial, cultural and recreational opportunities beyond compare. There is no state income tax in Nevada. Las Vegas has award-winning restaurants, international-scale shopping venues, and unique entertainment offerings on The Strip. Las Vegas is also home to a bourgeoning cultural arts scene with international festivals, art exhibits and neighborhood and community events that provide something for everyone to appreciate and enjoy. Grand Canyon, Valley of Fire, Zion National Park, Death Valley , and Southern California beaches are all within easy driving distance from Las Vegas.