$3000 SIGN ON BONUS! $18/hour plus $2 shift diffential for night/weekend LPN. Tons of benefits including 5 healthcare choices- 1 of them is FREE.
Position Summary: Assist the Director of Health & Wellness and the Administrator in coordinating the service/assistance plans to meet health needs of the residents. Promote wellness; greet guests; respond to resident’s requests and assist in coordination of service to residents; assist in providing services to residents, families and guests. Follow the directions of the Administrator in anyway needed to carry out their responsibilities. Must ensure staff follows the required procedures for handling, cleaning, disposing, or moving of objects, materials and/or the clean-up of blood, infectious materials, or body fluids in accordance with the OSHA Standards. Will comply with all AHCA and organizational requirements.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Familiar with the department head, Certified Nursing and Resident Assistants, and Unlicensed Medication Assistants duties and responsibilities.
- Assists the Administrator and Director of Health & Wellness by working closely with other employees; residents, and their families; governmental and private agencies; and next of kin to resolve all manner of situations involving residents.
- Meet with every new resident and assist Director of Health & Wellness in completion of basic health assessment prior to moving into the Hawthorn House.
- For at risk residents, coordinate the assistance plan, activate resources through home health, and communicate with the physician regarding issues that keep the resident at risk.
- Provide medical input for residents, families and staff when the need for an alternative care setting becomes necessary.
- Monitor medication program for all residents requiring assistance or help with administration of medication.
- Review all emergency calls for assistance by residents and complete a quality review on the treatment and handling of each emergency by staff.
- Assist with developing a functional evaluation for each resident.
- Supervise all Certified Nursing Assistants, Resident Assistants, Unlicensed Trained Medication Assistants.
- Complete additional tasks as assigned by the supervisor.
- Provide support and leadership during hurricanes and other emergency situations.
- Create and maintain an environment for residents, families and guest that are customer friendly and that also values and respects the uniqueness of each individual.
- Facilitate and coordinate with residents, providers, and pharmacy to ensure prescriptions are acquired and refilled in a timely manner.
Job Type: Full or Part-time
Salary: $18.00/hour with an extra $2 for night/weekend work (total $20)
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(k) with employer matching
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Home Health
- 12 hour shift
- Night shift
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
Air Force Enlisted Village practices strict guidelines for keeping our precious residents safe and healthy.
- LPN (Required)
- One location
For inquiries and applications please contact HR Directro Jena Sweeney: firstname.lastname@example.org