Matrix Providers - Caring for America's military family
Serving America's military family by aligning exceptional healthcare workers with rewarding career opportunities.
We are offering a rewarding opportunity for a qualified Clinical Psychologist (Psych) to assist with Veteran’s Medical Disability Exams (MDE) in Oklahoma City, OK. We are hiring providers to conduct one-time non-treatment exams.
• Status: Full time
• Schedule: 5 days/week 40 hours.
• Benefits: Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
The Clinical Psychologist must have the following qualifications:
• Graduation from Doctorate or Post-Doctorate APA-Accredited Program.
• Ph.D. or Psy.D.
• Can have a valid licensee in any state.
• Prior VA or compensation exam experience is a plus but not required.
• Prior PTSD experience is a plus but not required.