At Matrix Providers - You come first. Always.
Your success is the focus of our entire business.
We are hiring for a qualified Postpartum Registered Nurse (Postpartum RN) to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Madigan Army Medical Center located on Joint Base Lewis-McChord near the Tacoma, Washington area.
Benefits for Postpartum Registered Nurse (Postpartum RN) :
• Status: Full-Time
• Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
The Postpartum Registered Nurse (Postpartum RN) must have the following qualifications:
• Degree/Education: A diploma, Associates, Bachelors, Masters or Doctorate in Nursing from a college or university accredited by National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission (NLNAC) or the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) from a professional nursing program at the time the program was completed by the applicant
• Certifications: In addition to Basic Life Support, Neonatal Resuscitation Provider
• Licensure/Registration: Applicants must have active, current and unrestrictive registration as a professional nurse in any State, District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, or a territory of the United States. Does not require a WA license.
• Experience: One-year experience in the required specialty is preferred
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United States, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States.
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.