We are hiring for a qualified civilian Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at Walter Reed Medical Center in Bethesda, Maryland.
• Status: Full-Time
• Excellent financial package designed to attract compassionate, top performers
Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) must have the following qualifications:
• Degree/Education: Diploma of LPN or LVN, from and accredited National League of Nursing (NLN) approved program
• Certification: Basic Life Support (BLS) as required by contracted Medical Treatment Facility (MTF)
• Licensure/Registration: Valid, unrestricted, LPN/LVN license in any state, territory or commonwealth of the US
• Experience: Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) experience in hospital or primary care clinic for 1 year prior to start of employment
• Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United States, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States.
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.