Brother PE-200 Embroidery Sewing Machine Service Manual.
This manual is available here- Brother PE200 service manual
Adjustment standards and procedures:
* Test mode setting method.
* Tension of motor drive belt, rotary hook.
* Position of sensor shutter.
* Thread take-up spring.
* Tension release solenoid.
* Thread cutter.
* Timing belt tension.
* Pulse motor not detect home position after power is turned on.
* Pattern selection is not possible.
* Main motor does not operate.
* Embroidery frame operation is not normal.
* LCD does not operate normally.
* Parts catalogue.
* LCD back-light does not work.
* Electrical systems troubleshooting.
* Bobbin thread detector.
* Much more!
49 page service manual.
Model: PE-200 (ZZ4-B216)
This is a service manual. If you need the instructions for this machine, please visit our shop.
More sewing machine manuals are available here-
We are a family run business serving the sewing community for over 10 years.
Have fun sewing!
Let us know if you need a manual for your machine.