Posted in: United States Miscellaneous Items
Local pick-up preferred, (please call first), but will ship at the buyer’s expense.
Kingston – AT&T Digital Answering System
- Digital Operation – No tapes to rewind assures instant access and reliable performance
- Announces Time of Day at start of each incoming message
- Memo feature lets you leave important messages for others
- Call screening allows you to listen to incoming calls without answering
- Retrieve messages away from home with remote access
- Call intercept. Outgoing announcement stops when you pick up any phone on that line. Allowing you to take the call
- Remote Access. Listen to your messages or change your announcement by calling in on a touch tone phone.
- Message Indicator. Display indicates the total number of messages received.
- New Message Playback. Saves time by playing only new messages, at the machine or when you call in. The machine will also allow you to replay previously saved messages if you want to hear them again
- Changeable Remote Access Code. Allows you to set your own, easy to remember, three digit access code either at the machine or remotely.
- Remote Room Monitor With Intercom. While you are away, hear what is happening and have conversations with people in the same room as your answering system. Simply call your answering system, and enter your special code.
- Remote Turn On And Off. Allows you to call in and turn the system on or off.
- Remote Outgoing Announcement Recording. Allows you to skip your outgoing announcement when you call in for messages. Also, enables frequent callers to skip your announcement and leave their messages.
- Toll Saver. When you are accessing the machine from a remote location, this feature will let you know if there are any new messages before completing the call.
- Digital Recording. Capacity. Provides up to 12 minutes of total recording time, more than enough for typical home use.
- Message Guard Memory For Power Failures. Helps protect against the loss of messages or outgoing announcement in the event of power failure.
- Announce Monitor. Set the system so any callers can hear your outgoing announcement, while system is silent on your end.