SGE 400/3 BB Gas Mask / Respirator - CBRN & NBC Protection with Drinking System Factory Installed.
Excellent Condition - Like New
- Engineered using advanced techno polymers - originally developed for aeronautical and aerospace industry requirements - certified to protect against chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear contaminants (CBRN).
- Transparent one piece visor face shield is made of heavy-duty polycarbonate material that protects the face and eyes against extreme-velocity impact forces.
- High-grade butyl rubber integral face seal forms a perfect uniform seal around the entire face while maintaining an exceptional degree of comfort - wear 24/7 for up to five consecutive days.
- Three individual NATO 40mm DIN 3283 filter ports for breathing protection in accordance with EN 136:1998 CL 3 (left and right side port option allows for a more comfortable gun aiming position).
- Effectively removes over 99.97% of poison gases, harmful vapors and radioactive solid particles from inhaled air when accompanied with recommended NATO Standard A2B2E2K2P3 Threaded Filter.
- Specially treated polycarbonate materials are impervious to aggressive agents - even after very long exposure times - so cleaning and decontamination are made easy.
- Decontaminate an unlimited number of times without deterioration using all standard decontamination methods, including immersion into boiling water.
The mask has a soft inner orinasal cup quick release harness with six adjustable straps. Controlled air flow prevents fogging of the visor. The extremely durable polycarbonate visor has been tested to resist a 1/4 inch steel ball, propelled at 335 MPH without cracking or damaging the face shield. The mask was also tested for heat resistance and will not catch fire or melt at 800 Degrees C (1472 F) for 5 Sec. or 200 degrees C (372 F) for a duration of 6 Min.
SGE 400/3 BB Gas Mask / Respirator with Drinking System Factory Installed, Bladder Canteen and Hose (bought new $260.00).
3 Mestel Multipurpose 40mm Standard A2B2E2K2P3 Threaded Filters (bought new $117.00 (117/3 = $39.00 each)).
Large Gas Mask Pouch (bought new $50.00).
- Two outside pockets with Velcro closures.
- Removable belt strap and leg strap.
- D-rings at the bottom of each pocket for securing additional equipment.
Bladder Canteen Cover, Multicam (bought new $22.00).
Firm asking price: $225.00
Location: North Richland Hills, Texas
If interested, call or send text to 209.201.9363