City:Green Valley, Az
Posted in: Tucson Motorcycles
- Voted best Tour Engine on the roadway of all Motorcycles is the: Thunder Stroke 111 cubic inches (1811cc) motor.
- EFI: Closed loop fuel injection.
- Throttle body: 54mm bore.
- Exhaust system: Split dual exhaust with crossover.
- Peak torque: 119.2 ft/lbs @ 3000 rpm.
- Clutch: Wet, multi-plate.
- Cruise Control
- Heated front and rear seats
- Heated grips
- Electric windshield
- Digital readout display of Front and Rear Tire gauge, Mileage, oil level and clock
- Am/Fm Radio
- Mileage: 32,400, below average miles for a 2016 Tour cycle.
- Brand new rear tire just installed in June 2020
- Brand new front fork seals installed for smoother ride
- Compete service completed at 32,000 miles.