There are two main types of DJs: Live and Techno. Techno DJs tend to play very fast or electronic music while live DJs usually have an audience that listens along to their set. In addition, there are also DJs who mix the tracks together so they can be played at different times during the night.
Now that we know what type of Wedding DJ we’re dealing with, let’s get into more detail on how to become one!
1) Get out there and experience it for yourself!
2) Start out with small gigs
3) Decide on your specialty | Wedding DJ
4) Decide on your image
5) Don’t be afraid to let loose
6) Don’t let boo’s throw you off