Who we are (description):
We are 3 white males that enjoyed playing together a few years back, because we had practice space. Now we have no where to practice. We are 10th graders. Our skills are between Beginner/Moderate. We have one drummer and two guitar players. We are inspired by the 60's rock artists such as The Beatles.
- Be 14 - 17 years old. (If your slightly above or below, you can still contact us)
- Have a place to practice and leave our drums at.
- You must have the musical instrument itself, the bass or the piano.
- You must be a Beginner/Moderate level. (Don't worry! If you just started it's fine, you can join us.)
- Be available to practice at least 2 times a week. (We will work out the schedule when we meet up)
- Have a good attitude about it! This is a fun time for us and the audience, when it comes to performing.
- Be dedicated!
What to expect:
- We can have a talk over the Phone/Email
- We will meet up in person and get to know each other.
- Our band is not a company nor a strict business, we can get to know each other well and get comfortable being in one band. No one should be a stranger.
- As mentioned before, we aren't professionals. We will need a few weeks to get used to practicing together.
Goal: Become the next Beatles!
Yes it can all start just from you reading this advertisement :)
We are located in New York, Brooklyn, Brighton Beach. In case It won't say.