Handmade USA Guitar Finished in Surf Green nitrocellulose lacquer. I build guitars in Oklahoma and list them as I make them.
- Select mahogany body
- Maple neck with medium C profile & medium frets
- 25.5 inch scale
- AlNiCo 5 neck pickup (6.8k dc ohms)
- AlNiCo 5 bridge pickup with baseplate (5.2k dc ohms)
- Body and neck finished in nitrocellulose lacquer
- CTS 250k Pots, Oak Grigsby 3-way switch & Switchcraft jack
- Wilkinson rotomatic tuners
- Nickle plated control and neck plate
- Vintage cloth pushback wiring
- Abalone inlaid headstock
Music samples of my guitars available at https://soundcloud.com/cs-guitars
This is terrific sounding and playing guitar with no issues. Medium C profile neck with low action and no buzzes (.065" 12th fret). Modern flat neck radius. Completely set up and ready to play.
Because of the higher cost of mahogany I only build a small number of guitars with this exceptional tone wood, so get this while you can. Super warm midrange sound ideal for country, blues and rock.
$400. Available for pickup in Ponca City, OK.
Please include name and contact number or goes into spam. Thanks.