Perfect starter quad for any youngster. This unit comes equipt with a 110cc engine, front headlights with toggle switch, Speed control and emergency engine kill harness. Many color options are available.
Engine type: single cylinder, 4 stroke, air-cooled
Transmission: Chain Drive
Max torque: 6.18/5500±500(N.m/r/min)
Brakes; Front/Rear: hub/hydraulic disc
Bore stroke: 52.4 x 49.5 mm
Tires; front/rear: 145/70-6 145/70-6
Max speed: 55 km/h
Fuel capacity :2.4L Climbing ability
Weight:G.W/N.W 154 lbs/176 lbs
Max load: 60 kg
Starting system: Electric Battery: 12V, 4Ah
Wheelbase: 800 mm
Seat Height:550 mm
Min ground clearance: 70 mm
► We have all parts for these units in stock
►► If you move or are out of town - Replacement parts are not an issue and are easy to find. 98% of the parts are Honda Spec and can be purchased from any Honda dealer - the other 2% are standard aftermarket parts that can be found at just about any parts supplier or the internet.
►►►Fully Assembled, Tested and Tuned by our certified technicians.
►►►► LAY-A-WAY and Financing / Credit Cards Welcome / Delivery Available
4960 66th St N
St. Petersburg FL, 33709