Lick Sing Metal Manufacturing Ltd.
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Employment Start Date: As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Diploma or University degree
Job Location: Richmond, British Columbia
How to Apply: email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Administrative Co-Ordinator is responsible for organizing, managing, and performing an extensive array of secretarial, administrative support activities on behalf of the owner of the company. He/She will be the primary point of administrative and operational contact for internal and external communications, often on complicated and confidential matters.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Providing confidential administrative assistance to the owner
- Planning, implementing and administering effective preventive maintenance program for office and production equipment
- Maintaining files and records with effective filing systems, both electronic and paper
- Answering phones, emails, review and respond to all written communications and transferring information to the intended recipients
- Handling basic office duties, such as maintaining employee, financial, and client records, and data entry and reporting
- Answering questions and finding information for employees, vendors and clients
- Greeting and assisting visitors and customers when they arrive at the office
- Developing and implementing new administrative policies and processes
- Following office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency
- Handling incoming and outgoing shipping and receiving activities
- Assisting in the preparation of capital expenditures and maintenance budgets
- Ordering supplies and materials for production as needed
- Producing and tracking all PO’s, sourcing materials and equipment as needed
- Supporting employees by facilitating interdepartmental communications and interactions between internal and external parties
- Drafting and preparing forms, contracts, invoices and other documents
- Ensuring that office and production areas are well-maintained, organized, and secure
- Assisting in hiring and evaluating procedures
Requirements and Qualifications
- Demonstrate initiative to remain organized, detail oriented and strong leadership qualities
- Previous experience in a senior clerical or executive secretarial position related to office administrative support
- Diploma in Business Administration or related fields
- Experience in administrative support field
- Professional appearance and courteous manner.
- Clear, polite phone voice.
- Exceptional interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with office technology and equipment, including fax machines, printers, copiers, scanners, and computers.
- Strong task and time management skills.