We are searching for a Customer Service Coordinator- Seasonal to be based out of our property The Eugene, but will float to our other property The Olivia!
This is a seasonal position, which could require weekend hours.
- Assists Leasing team with prospective residents. May include tours, follow-up calls to prospects and sending follow-up literature. Will also need to support property internet leads.
- Will support the team on maintaining property records and file, which may include property waiting list and other updates to various records and reports in accordance with policy and procedures, applicable affordable housing programs and HUD/agency regulations.
- Supports and ensures timely input, proper use and full utilization of on-site PC-based property management software for leasing data.
- This position requires a High School Diploma/GED
- Would prefer someone that has experience within a customer focused environment
- This position may require a valid driver's license depending on the needs of the property
- Will need to gain an understanding of fair housing laws and possibly affordable housing programs
- Required skills for this position include Microsoft Office, Personal Accountability, and Persuasiveness
- This position requires up to 10% travel
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Religion/Sex/Protected Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Marital Status/Pregnancy/Age/National Origin/Genetic Information
Drug free workplace