Posted in: Long Island Office Jobs
Telecommunications Company is seeking a Project Coordinator/Scheduler as follows:
- MUST be adept in Quick Books, M/S Excel, Word, Outlook and Access.
- Previous project management/scheduling/dispatcher experiences a MUST!
- Knowledge of data/voice cabling, telephone systems.
- The ability to create written proposals for clients.
- Review customer work orders and schedule field technicians for service calls and installation projects.
- Manage all projects and service calls from beginning to end.
- Monitor technician progress on all service calls.
- Act as a liaison between the customer and technician.
- Verify & coordinate equipment receipt for projects.
- Call customers for approval of any change orders as they occur
- Match completed work orders to projects and prepare for billing
- This is a quasi-technical job in a very fast paced environment where multi-tasking is a MUST.
- The ability to quickly shift priorities and respond to customer and sales is required.
- Must be detailed and able to follow-thru.
- This position starts at 9:00 am to 5:30pm and is a 7-day support position via cell phone.