Studio Coordinator / Administrator - Word, Excel, Outlook - Cleveland, Ohio - JOB 21-00716
Salary Range: $30K - $50K Permanent Position with Benefits.
A growing architectural firm specializing in Commercial, Retail, Sr. Living, Multi-Family Residential facilities is seeking to hire a Studio Coordinator / Administrator to support our residential studio director and its staff with all things administrative related.
- Associates degree or several years of experience as an administrator.
- 3 to 5 years' experience in executive assisting / administrator or formal business environment is required.
- Prior work experience in an architectural, interior design studio or construction company is a plus.
- A pleasant demeanor and the ability to communicate with all levels of personnel and clientele.
- Able to support our residential studio director and its staff with all things administrative related.
- Strong communications skills.
- Highly organized
- Time management skills
- Able to multitask
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) experienced
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.