WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
If you are sales driven, have a knack for providing great customer service and innovative solutions, we’d love to meet with you.
On our Call Center team, you’ll learn all about the coolest ways to help deliver exceptional service and solutions to our customers. It’s a high-energy environment where you’ll be part of a fun team that offers best-in-class service. Not to mention the amazing benefits, training programs and career potential we offer.
Do you like helping people get the most out of the technology they love?
Is being part of an award winning team that passionately cares about customers and delivers best-in-class service important to you?
Then you’ll love being a member of our customer service community. Our call center representatives are the front line of our company, offering solutions, identifying opportunities and serving millions of customers – one at a time.
LOOKING FOR A COMPANY THAT VALUES YOUR POTENTIAL?
Career possibilities are limitless with AT&T.
You will have the chance to round out your experience with training on the latest technology, devices, and our entire lineup of products, services and promotions.
Customer Service Representative - Sales
Assists customers questions and concerns on all products and services offered by the Company through research and resolution using various tools and systems. Handles telephone and face-to-face customer contacts. Coordinates with all sales channels for retention efforts on existing customer base. May sell products and services offered by the Company. May help collect past due balances. Processes credit applications and activates service. Maintains appropriate records, prepares required reports, and updates customer accounts. May support and backup the sales and store operations, i.e., take customer payments, over the counter exchanges, programming of handsets, switchboard, etc. Performs other duties as assigned by management.
The essential functions listed below are representative of duties performed by this job title. Duties generally include but are not limited to the following:
GENERAL ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS WHICH ARE NORMALLY REQUIRED:
1.Answers customer/client requests or inquiries concerning services and products and reports problem areas.
2.Utilizes various systems and tools to initiate to assist and service customers.
3.Continually maintain working knowledge of all company products, services and promotions.
4.Make recommendations according to customer’s needs.
5.Utilize operational systems to process purchases of all products and services.
6.Administer system functions on all opening, closing, and balancing procedures to according to finance guidelines
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS WHICH MAY BE REQUIRED FOR A PARTICULAR JOB:
1.Perform over the counter exchanges of customer defective equipment.
2.Ensure work area is maintained in a clean and professional environment; i.e. brochure stocks, promotions display and work station.
No physical requirements.
SPECIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS:
•Specific job assignments may require day, evening, weekend or holiday hours. Occasional overtime may be required.
•May be required to work at other store locations.
Provisions listed in these Job Descriptions may be changed or modified by AT&T Mobility without prior notice at any time, at the Company's sole discretion.
- Start with the paycheck:Starting base pay for Customer Service/Sales Representatives is between $11.02 to $16.72 based relevant experience and education.Average Earnings is $37,874/yr.
- Additional financial incentives are currently available based on performance AND you receive an automatic pay increase every 6 months of active service up to top pay!!
- Add a full benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), tuition reimbursement, paid time off, and work/life resources
- Plus a 50% off your AT&T wireless service and discounts on other AT&T products and services
- Career possibilities are limitless with AT&T. You will have the chance to round out your experience with training on the latest technology, devices, and our entire lineup of products, services and promotions.
- If you’re 18 years or older, let’s talk.