Company Name: Maxeme Automotive Service Ltd.
Business Address: 2300 Simpson Rd., Unit 1, Richmond BC V6X 2P9
Title of Position: Administrative Assistant
Terms of Employment:
Location of Work: 2300 Simpson Rd., Unit 1, Richmond BC V6X 2P9
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Period of Employment: Permanent
Type of work: Full Time
Wage: $ 14-16 /Hourly CAD
Work of Hours: 40 hour(s) per week.
- After twelve consecutive months of employment with Maxeme Automotive Service Ltd., you will be entitle to two weeks paid vacation time. After five consecutive years, vacation time will increase to three weeks.
- You will be entitled to be paid for all public holidays in accordance with the provisions of the BC Employment Standards Act after 30 days of employment with Maxeme Automotive Service Ltd.
We are looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our team. Maxeme Automotive Service, Ltd. is an automotive repair and servicing body founded on November 2014. If you are a successful candidate who is detailed oriented with excellent professional communication skills and some related experience, this could be the great opportunity for you.
Education level: Diploma
- Minimal experience is needed as we will provide necessary training.
Official Language: English
The main duties of Administrative Assistant are as following:
- Perform clerical tasks, such as answering incoming calls, receiving customers, scheduling client appointments for services in friendly and outgoing manner
- Maintain adequate office supplies and place orders if needed
- Providing service quotes and receiving customer authorization for work to be performed on customer vehicles, finalizing sales, and completing customer follow up
- Organize and file paper and electronic documents, such as emails, invoices, reports, customer records; Input all clients information into database system.
- Ordering parts and managing vendor invoices and inventory items
- Collecting the payment; Statistic and generate required reports, such as expenses, inventory reports, for president’s review
- Schedule staff meetings; Interact with company personnel at all organizational levels
- Coordinate activities between departments and/or outside parties.
- Assisting with any queries and tasks for office policies/procedures.
The successful candidate will be responsible for working conditions and physical capabilities and meet the following qualifications:
- Recent related experience is preferred
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong verbal and written communications skills experience.
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizing, planning and problem solving skills
- Fast-paced environment
- Repetitive tasks
- Team player
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates may submit resume via email specify "Administrative Assistant" in the subject line.
Contact: Kent Chang
Maxeme Automotive Service, Ltd. is an automotive repair and servicing body founded on November 2014. Maxeme specializes in a wide range of services, including A/C repair, electrical repair, exhaust repairs, steering and suspension, oil change, brake service, collision services, and regularly scheduled maintenance and tune-ups. Given our comprehensive offering of services, we are able to act as a trusted one-stop shop for clients, even for heavy breakdowns or collisions. We pride ourselves in delivering excellent customer service with friendly, knowledgeable, and professionally qualified service workers.