Contact:Global Channel Management, Inc.
Posted in: Austin Office Jobs
Customer service/dispatch needs 3 years’ experience required
Customer service/dispatch requires:
- Proficient with computers, Windows applications
- Oracle experience a plus.
- The qualified candidate will be an integral part in the continued success and growth of the Service Department.
- This position requires a high energy level with a focus toward customers and a strong desire to succeed.
- Good organizational skills, attention to detail and excellent communication skills are required.
Customer service/dispatch duties:
- Schedule general service calls, preparing and invoicing service calls.
- Perform a variety of customer service/dispatching and administrative duties required to receive, screen, record, prioritize, assign and close customer requests for technical service support and inspections
- Receive, enter, check Accounts Receivable and schedule customer phone requests for service in the ACE system.
- Communicate with our Service Resource Center for all service calls.
- Maintain confidentiality of customer and employer information at all times.
- Maintain inventory and supplies needed to perform work and fill the logistics coordinator roll, which includes sourcing, ordering and tracking needed parts and supplies.