MIAMI FLOWER COMPANY
We are seeking an administrative assistant / receptionist to join our team:
• Bilingual (English/Spanish)
• Organized with strong communication skills
GENERAL OFFICE RESPONSIBILITIES:
Candidate answers incoming communication (phone, email, Facebook, etc.) and directs correspondence office internally.
Applicant will perform many clerical duties as needed, such as filing, photocopying, collating and faxing. Answers correspondence and prepares outgoing mail, and maintain supplies.
Ability to use computer applications such as Word, Excel, and Outlook. Data entry, and research information on the Internet. Candidate must possess exceptional organizational skills, a sense of urgency and attention to detail, Must be able to interact & communicate with individuals at all levels of the organization with abilities to manage several projects simultaneously. Good typing and public relations skills.
REQUIREMENTS & SKILLS:
• Bilingual - Ability to read and interpret information accurately, write clearly, speak effectively in English and Spanish;
• Strong communication skills;
• Microsoft Office Suite to generate letters, memos, data entry, and compile reports.