SUMMARY: Management Business Solutions is seeking an HR Generalist for our client in Denver, CO. This person will be responsible for supervising all HR tasks such as management, benefits, training, employee relations and some payroll functions. The ideal candidate will possess strong interpersonal skills and have experience in positively contributing to a company’s HR department.
- Provide partnership to employees in the Colorado office.
- Collect all new hire documentation and ensure completion.
- Oversee employee relations issues or concerns
- Ability to handle conflict resolution and training as needed.
- Handle administration of compensation, benefits, and worker’s comp.
- Ensure employee/workplace compliance with all local, state, and federal labor laws.
- Create a positive environment for new hires to ensure they adjust well to new positions; assist in training new hires.
- Maintain confidentiality of employees/workplace.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or equivalent work experience required.
- 5 years in a HR Generalist role required to include either experience in employee relations, organizational planning, culture development, training, etc.
- 3 years’ experience using an HRIS and/or Payroll system required.
- Minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience required.
- Proven success managing HR operations and teams in a fast-paced environment required.
- Skilled in the MS Suite required.
MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER