About the Company
Royal Classical Agriculture is an international trading company. Our products cover a wide range of areas, focusing on peanuts, apples and specific required products. With competitive prices and quality products, we have been able to sell a large number of food products and established an operating base in Vancouver, Canada. Today, we have established successful partnerships with major American/Canadian retailers such as Walmart, TnT, and Van Whole. Due to the expansion of our business, we are looking for The Purchasing Manager who will be responsible for managing, planning, and organizing the purchasing activities of the company.
Position: Purchasing Manager
Job type: Full-time, Permanent
Hours: 40 hrs/week
Work Location: 730 Chester Rd, Delta BC, Canada V3M 6J1
- Manage purchasing activities, and establish purchasing processes and procedure
- Evaluate and analyze purchasing trend and price trend to identify forecasting demand and minimize purchasing costs.
- Determine purchasing plan, develop and implement purchasing strategies, prepare cost estimates and manage budgets.
- Evaluate suppliers, review product quality, and supervise purchasing staff ensuring that all procured products meet the required quality standards
- Develop and maintain relationship with vendors or suppliers, negotiate contracts, resolve claims or complaints with vendors
- Maintain supplier data base, purchasing records, and related documentation
- Manage, supervise and evaluate daily work of the department staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5 years’ experience in purchasing
- Proven leadership and organization ability, with at least 3 years of managerial experience
- At least three years’ diploma, major in business administration, commerce or economics preferred
- Good English speaking and writing skills
- Detail oriented. Organized and efficient. Safety-minded.
- One-to-one specialized training on products
- Two weeks of paid vacation after one year of employment
If you're interested in this position, please email us your resume to email@example.com