- Assist Procurement Manager activities by collecting and analyzing spend data, benchmarking, reporting & process improvement opportunities.
- Maintain & manage the supplier evaluation process including: surveys, scorecards, KPI's, & business reviews.
- Responsible for system data integrity including: spend, category & supplier data.
- Responsible for ensuring our RFP's, contracts, and document repository are current.
- Will participate in category and supplier relationship management.
- Tracking and reporting of procurement metrics including: savings, rebates, & continuous improvement.
- This position requires an Undergraduate (Bachelor) Degree in Business.
- 3-4 years of experience in performing analysis or similar functions is required.
- Required skills for this position include:
- Superior quantitative and qualitative analytical skills
- Strong listening skills
- MS Excel, PPT
- Self-directed, motivated to take on activities outside of normal scope of work
- This position requires up to 10% travel.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Religion/Sex/Protected Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Marital Status/Pregnancy/Age/National Origin/Genetic Information
Drug free workplace