Across Border Visa Inc. located on 206 – 12888 – 80th Avenue, Surrey BC V3W 3A8 is looking to fill 2 permanent full-time positions for an Officer Coordinator to join our team.
These are the duties:
- Provide administrative support and work closely with management.
- Co-ordinate, improving, and implementing current and new administrative procedures; as well as maintaining policies.
- Assist the management with operating budgets.
- Establish and implement new initiatives and set work priorities.
- Establish work standards and make sure that deadlines are met, and procedures are followed.
- Responsible for day-to-day administrative activities at the office.
- Checking and fixing administration-related problems and co-ordinate with the responsible person.
- May prepare and proofread correspondence, invoice, and other related material – both manual and electronic.
- Check incoming regular and electronic mails and coordinate with the team.
- Receive and handle requests or questions from clients and relay the information as needed.
- Addressing and resolving complaints and concerns promptly.
The right candidate will have the following skills:
- Completion of Secondary Education
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in a senior clerical or executive secretarial position related to office administration is required.
- A university degree or college diploma in business or public administration would be considered an asset.
- Fluent in English is required.
Work location: 206 – 12888 – 80th Avenue, Surrey BC V3W 3A8
Compensation: $25.00/hr, 40 hrs/week.
How to apply: email@example.com
We appreciate your interest in our business, however, only selected candidates will be contacted.