Our Company focuses on Canadian PNP skilled immigration, Study/ work visa and permit, LMIA, family sponsorship and visitor visa. Staff of the company includes licensed immigration consultants (ICCRC). We are currently hiring for position of office administrator.
As the Office Administrator, you will be the first point of contact for staff and visitors at reception and carry out a wide range of administrative duties. The ideal candidate would be extremely organized, efficient and be able to provide exceptional office experience for staff and guests at the office. This is a permanent full time position (40 hours per week).
- Set a great first impression by greeting and assisting visitors / employers
- Advice and explain employers on the new program for the province for hiring foreign workers / Canadians
- Generating leads of employers and connecting with them on a everyday basis for recruiting. Needs a d visiting employers work place
- Manage travel and accommodations arrangements for workers / applicants traveling to Nova Scotia and familiarize them
- plan, coordinate, and explain recruiters / various chains on company services
- Assisting in government documentation / collecting employers. Documents for the head office
- Perform other projects as assigned.
- Answer the telephone line and direct calls from employers or from Burnaby office -
Skill / Requirements
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- Approachable and excellent interpersonal skills
- Well organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and remain focused in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Halifax, NS (Preferred)
- English and French
- Any other international language would be an asset