RTN Federal Credit Union is looking for a friendly, outgoing, versatile individual to work directly with our customers (members) with their financial service needs, including IRAs. This 40-hour full-time position is at our main headquarters in Waltham. This individual will work closely with our members assisting them with all aspects of their new and existing accounts with RTN.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Opening new accounts and ordering related credit and debit cards and checks
- Assisting members with account-related transactions such as fund transfers, automatic transfers, stop payments, inquiries about account transactions, address changes, funds availability and check verification requests by third parties
- Researching member accounts and referring to appropriate area for problem resolution
- Opening, reviewing, analyzing, and maintaining all IRA accounts
- Calculating excess IRA contributions and interest earned, making adjustments as needed
- Preparing appropriate IRA tax forms
- Develops and deepens members’ relationships by demonstrating ownership and resolving members’ problems efficiently, and by turning servicing requests and routine transactions into opportunities to enhance our members’ financial well-being
- May be required to travel to other branches as needed
- May be asked to work Saturdays as needed
This position is ideal for a candidate who is self-motivated, possesses excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as has the ability to work with people at all levels and take the initiative to go above and beyond basic customer service. Knowledge of a second language is a plus – Spanish speaking preferred.
RTN Federal Credit Union offers a wide range of banking products and services and our staff is committed to providing excellent customer service. We “give back” through a variety of sponsorships, drives and community events. Our work environment is fast paced and customer focused. We offer competitive compensation and benefits. If you enjoy helping people and have the experience we seek, please forward us a cover letter and resume to email@example.com; we will contact you if your qualifications meet our requirements. Equal Opportunity Employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Min/Fem/Vets/Dis.