WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady Branch # 7123, 7210 Ulmerton Road, Largo, FL USA, is currently hiring a Industrial Maintenance Technician
The maintenance technician position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
- Create a safe and productive maintenance program ·
- Perform highly diversified duties to install, repair and maintain manufacturing equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production and facility equipment.
- Possess electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic knowledge.
- Ability to read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours and overtime with short notice.
- Ability to work in a physically demanding environment.
- Ability to create a “safe” culture, establishing lock out controls and guidelines.
- Comply with all safety regulations.
- Ability to work independently and as a team in a professional manner.
- Solid troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
- Perform regular scheduled preventative maintenance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organize and maintain an orderly, clean and safe maintenance area.
- Ensure wear parts and replacement parts are readily available by tracking inventory.
- Perform other duties not listed in order to keep manufacturing operational.
- Comply with all safety regulations and policies.
Equipment and repair knowledge, Teamwork, Coordination, Planning, Time Management, Communication Skills, Reporting Skills, Documentation Skills, Data Entry Skills, Warehousing and Manufacturing Knowledge, Quality Control Knowledge, Listening, Safety Knowledge, Dependability, Flexibility, Analyzing Information, Deadline-Oriented, Dealing with Complexity, Reporting Skills, Verbal and Written communication.
To begin your journey, go to : https://www.peopleready.com/welcome?branch=7123&req=8897BR
Connect and network online with us:
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.