WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady Branch located at Bellflower, CA, is currently hiring a Accounts Receivable Specialist
This role requires an individual who possess strong proven background in collection success and exceptional follow-through. The job responsibilities must be completed with diligence, attention to detail and in a timely fashion way.
- Working with customers to find the best resolutions for payments on accounts.
- Working closely with different branches personnel to help collect funds and process payments.
- Post customer payments by recording cash, checks and credit card transactions.
- Verify validity of account discrepancies by obtaining and investigating information from sales, customer service department and from customers.
- Communicate with internal/external customers about A/R billing-payments discrepancies.
- Maintenance of records of all A/R documents such invoices, purchase orders.
- Summarizes receivables by maintaining invoice accounts; verifying totals and preparing reports.
- Initiate collections of past-due accounts and maintain working relations with customers and sales representatives.
- Record keeping of all communications with customers.
- Preparation of monthly statements and account reconciliations.
- 3 to 5 years of prior experience working as Account Receivable Specialist.
- Expert level knowledge of SAP system.
- Excellent problem-solving skills to help customers find solutions.
- Excellent communication skills in reference of listening, speaking and writing.
- Technical level knowledge of Word and Excel.
- Highly motivated to respond quickly and get projects and tasks done.
To begin your journey, go to : https://jobs.peopleready.com/jobs/PR-1199986/Accounts-Receivable-Specialist
Connect and network online with us:
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.