You may also email a resume to us (include the position title in subject): email@example.com
Management Business Solutions (MBS) is seeking an HR supervisor with our growing client in Grand Rapids, MI area to oversee the day to day Human Resource functions including but not limited to employee relations, benefits, training, payroll, and recruiting for the company. This position will have 3 direct reports and working directly with the HR Manager and VP of HR on a daily basis.
- Provide assistance to employees and management on a daily basis in multiple locations throughout the Midwest territory.
- Manage and streamline recruitment efforts from identifying posting sites, implementing sourcing strategies, handle on-boarding/orientation.
- Serve as main point of contact for employees on questions related to for any benefits eligibility, open enrollment, paying invoices/collecting benefit premiums, FMLA claims, etc.
- Coordinate and implement training initiatives for the company and manage the learning management system.
- Review and update company policies and procedures as needed.
- Participate with administration of the company safety and risk management programs, and general legal compliance.
- Assist with planning company events and managing recognition/rewards program.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources field required OR Associate’s degree with PHR or SHRM-CP certification.
- Minimum 2 years supervisory experience required.
- Minimum 5 years in generalist role preferred.
- Direct experience with benefit administration, recruiting, and employee relations required.
- Experience in a multi-location, multi-state environment preferred.
MANAGEMENT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER