EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT POSITION
Ed Bozarth Chevrolet in Lone Tree, CO, south Denver Metro area, is currently accepting inquiries regarding the position of Executive Assistant to the Owner and President. We are searching for an experienced, reliable, and task-oriented Executive Assistant with well-developed skills in written and oral communication, strong computer skills, arranging events and travel, and general office tasks.
Also, the ideal candidate is someone who is professional, flexible, highly self-directed, capable of prioritizing tasks, meeting deadlines and managing the workload. Exceptional customer service skills and a friendly, calm demeanor are also required. Strict confidentiality and detailed organizational skills are mandatory.
The Executive Assistant will also need to be adept in project management and problem-solving with impeccable multi-tasking abilities. The job will also demand exceptional interpersonal skills for both internal and external customers.
This position is Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, with the occasional ability to work overtime or on weekends if needed. Pay is competitive and commensurate with experience. We offer medical, dental and vision benefits as well as 401K and paid vacation.
• 2+ years’ experience as an Executive Assistant
• Strong technical skills and the ability to become familiar with industry-specific programs and software.
• Superb communication skills, both oral and written
• Professional in appearance and conduct, exceptional interpersonal skills.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize and multi-task efficiently, meet deadlines
• Flexible, friendly, supportive, calm personality
• Self-directed and exceptional problem-solving skills
• Responsive attitude, diplomacy and confidentiality are key attributes
If you are interested in applying, please forward your resume and any comments you wish to include in response to this posting. On your resume, please include your dates of employment with your work history. Thank you for your interest and your time.
If your experience and qualifications are a match for this position, you will be initially contacted via email, so check your junk/spam folder as well as your inbox. All inquiries will be kept confidential.