Special Kids Special Families (SKSF) is a Colorado non-profit 501(c)3 organization. SKSF was founded in 1998 to provide respite and care for children and adults with disabilities and special needs. Various programs offer community support services to families and are designed to meet the needs of individuals with disabilities throughout their life span.
This position provides personal, direct support and assistance to the Executive Director and provides reception and administrative support to the Administration Office. This is a full time position.
- Greet and manage clients/visitors that enter our administration office
- Manage multiple phone lines , transfer calls to admin staff members and other program locations
- Maintain admin office equipment and schedule repairs as needed.
- Receive packages and mail from the postal service. Ensure that mail goes out each day.
- Create staff and board members business cards.
- Weekly inventory of admin office and cleaning supplies. Work with the facilities manager and program staff for oversight of inventory and ordering process.
- Oversight of the Admin office closing procedures
- Oversight of break room duties, including trash collection, dishes and storage of recyclables
- Oversight with the Executive Director and operations manager, the storage of client and admin files
- Must be able to discern and maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Assist ED with calendar scheduling and preparing for meetings (including preparing documents and presentations)
- Able to administer the donor/volunteer data base, complete and extract reports for the data base.
- Able to create data base information from stats and outcome of the various programs and grants
- As assigned will complete grant reports and sponsorship/grant applications.
- Support event planning, fundraising, working closely with Fundraising and Volunteer staff and contractors to assist as needed and directed by the Executive Director
- Complete assigned work as delegated with regular (daily/weekly) follow up to the Executive Director with completion of given work.
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents
- Assist the Executive Director with the administration filing system.
- Attend meetings and take notes, as needed.
- Able to run errands as needed.
- Prefer a bachelor’s degree in Communication, Business administration or similar field.
- Prefer experience working for a non profit
- Prefer experience in fundraising events and activities.
- Excellent computer skills – including Excel/Word/Powerpoint/Outlook
- Experience with databases – donor and fundraising helpful
- Valid driver’s license, auto insurance and good driving record
- Able to function as a team member
Please visit http://www.SKSFcolorado.org for more information: http://sksfcolorado.org/get-involved/career-opportunities/