WE ARE PEOPLEREADY
Staffing. It’s what we know. Because we’ve been providing staffing solutions, putting people to work, for nearly 30 years. Whether you’re looking for work, or you’re seeking workers for your business, PeopleReady is the North American leader in the industrial and on-demand staffing space.
The PeopleReady Branch # 1763, located at 1252 Central Ave., Albany NY 12205 is currently hiring a Solar panel installer.
Solar Panel Installers, also known as PV (photovoltaic) Installers, assemble, install, or maintain solar systems on roofs or other structures in compliance with site assessments and schematics.
Solar Panel Installer Responsibilities Include:
- Measuring, cutting, assembling, and bolting structural framing and solar modules
- Connecting installed solar panels to existing electrical systems and checking electrical installation for proper wiring, polarity, grounding, or integrity of terminations
- Organizing and maintaining system components
- Maintaining documentation of completed installations
- Applying weather sealing to array, building, or support mechanisms
- Completing labor-intensive work in various weather conditions
Solar Panel Installer Qualifications:
- Minimum of one year experience in the construction industry preferred
- Have tools of the trade and be able to bring them to jobsite
- References to verify your professional skills and experience
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds and remain in a stationary position for extended periods
Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling, and many other industries.
With a network of over 600 branches across all 50 states, Canada, and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching workers to the jobs in-demand, delivering exactly the workforce needed, with the right skills. Our branch system means we know exactly what worker needs and availability are at a local level.
To begin your journey, go to : https://www.peopleready.com/welcome?branch=1763&req=8732BR
Connect and network online with us:
We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work.
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability.