Contact:Global Channel Management, Inc.
Posted in: Austin Office Jobs
Administrative Assistant II needs experience working with a multi-national company
Administrative Assistant II requires:
- Experience supporting senior level executives
- Associates Degree, high school diploma
- Thorough knowledge and high proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite of products, primarily PowerPoint, Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Demonstrated basic analytical & mathematical skills; ability to perform research, data gathering, basic data analysis.
- Ability to multi-task and provide cross organizational support.
- Ability to perform and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; strong editing and grammar skill
Administrative Assistant II duties:
- Maintain team calendars, schedule appointments and conference calls, prepare itineraries, and make travel arrangements.
- Compose and prepare memos, letters, and other correspondence as needed.
- Sort and distribute mail, maintain files and records, order office supplies, including kitchen items and order equipment.
- Maintain organization charts and key distribution lists.
- Process department invoices and check requests through Accounts Payable.
- Handle confidential information with the utmost discretion.
- Intimately know internal office functions such as, but not limited to, use of I-Expense, Smart Trip, People Soft Time, Changepoint, HR forms, Attendance, process payroll updates, POs, technical support, etc.