You can apply online at: http://ussa292.applicantstack.com/x/openings
Please feel free to come by any location for employment opportunities:
Option 1: 11811 North Freeway, suite 810, Houston, TX 77064. 281.872.1370. (Interviews at the North Office are held Monday - Wednesday 9am to 3pm and Fridays 9am to noon
The Administrative Assistant position completes all administrative functions within the branch office. Responsibilities include:
- Conducting initial security officer applicant interviews.
- Assist Recruiter in meeting recruiting goals.
- Oversees and conducts all pre-hire paperwork and training.
- Completes all new-hire paperwork and ensures compliance with Past-Positive program.
- Assists with branch invoices and payroll procedures.
- Aids in insurance enrollments and cancelations.
- Maintains accurate and compliant personnel files.
- Other duties as assigned.
- JOB SKILLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- 2 years of office experience or HR Degree Required.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Office, and Excel. ADP, AS400 experience a plus.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced working environment.
- He/she must be customer service oriented.
- The successful candidate will pay close attention to detail.
Position based at branch office. Requires the ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-faceted
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.