Required Application Process
Resume & Cover Letter (no calls please) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Information Technology & Services
Speridian Technologies, LLC is looking for a (Human Resources) HR Manager to join our team in Irvine, CA. One who can adapt to changing situations, takes initiative, and effectively disseminates the company’s culture to its employees all the while enhancing the Speridian culture.
We take pride in our work and believe in cultivating a diverse, multi-cultural work environment that supports and values our greatest asset: our talented employees.
Your role will be far from one-dimensional. You’ll undertake a wide range of HR tasks, from on-boarding, administering employee benefits and leaves to handling employee relations on the fly. This goes without saying that transparency, confidentiality, compassion, and open communication are critical qualifications for this position as it builds good employee relations and trust - aka making HR a true resource for employees.
You’ll act as one of the main points of contact for employee inquiries on HR-related topics. The goal is to ensure the HR department’s operations will be running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization as a whole.
More specifically, you can be expected to complete the following tasks:
- Conduct employee on-boarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as: Ensure compliance with federal, state and local employment laws as well as company policies and procedures
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks around performance management
- Organize and maintain annual employee performance reviews
- Assist in the administration of compensation and benefit plans
- Maintains human resource information including employee files and records in electronic and paper form, job descriptions, compliance reporting, personnel reports and analytics, HRIS and compiles other reports as requested or necessary.
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits
- Proven progressive experience as an HR Representative
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Familiarity with employment documents, (W4, EEO-1, Form 5500, etc…)
- Knowledge, understanding, and awareness of employment/labor laws pertaining to federal, state, and local legal requirements
- Familiarity with H1B and immigration documents a plus
· Desire to work as a team with a result driven approach
· Excellent communication and people skills
· Aptitude in problem-solving
· Self-motivated, detail oriented individual capable of working with minimal supervision
· Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline SHRM or HRCI certification preferred; California HR Certification a plus
- A minimum of 8 –10 years’ progressive HR experience
- Requires an experienced and influential HR professional who can work effectively across the organization.
- Strong team player who builds collaborative relationships with the HR support team, management and leadership.
- Superior interpersonal, and communications skills (both written and verbal)
- High degree of business acumen; results oriented with an ability to work independently
- Able to excel in an ever-changing environment; Self-starter, highly motivated and achievement oriented
- Human resources experience in the IT industry preferred not required.
- Experience and demonstrated competency in office systems and applications (HRIS, Benefits systems etc).
Speridian Technologies, LLC offers a work environment that encourages creativity, initiative and professional growth and provides a competitive salary and benefits package. Speridian is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to attracting and retaining the best-qualified people available, without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability or status as a veteran of the Armed Forces, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law. Speridian maintains a Drug-Free Workplace. We are fully committed to employing a diverse workforce and creating an inclusive work environment that embraces everyone’s unique contributions, experiences and values. Please apply with a current resume and cover letter of introduction to : email@example.com