Our company is seeking an office assistant for immediate hiring. We are located at 4381 Gateway Park Blvd, Sacramento CA 95834. We are looking to hire a full-time Office Assistant to perform a variety of duties. This position requires an individual who is detail oriented and highly organized. Experience in the tax, accounting and trucking industry documentation is a huge plus!
You will be the point of reference for all queries, requests, or issues and will be an integral part of the company's workforce. It is important to know that, this is a fast-pace environment. We are looking for honest and hardworking candidate and team player to join our office staff.
This position assists on many areas of operations and requires someone who is quick to assist in other areas as needed while managing day to day responsibilities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide management, general support and assistance as needed to all team members
- Assume the duty of assisting clerical and office staff in order to optimize workflow.
- To maintain correct notes in client accounts, to perform data entry, scanning, filing etc.
- Perform work accurately and in a time efficient manner, with strong attention to detail
- Produce correct work and ability to set priorities, meet deadlines & may need to stay longer as need.
- Performs a variety of office support tasks while maintaining files and receive, sort and forward incoming mails and emails
- Meet and greet people and assist them appropriately
- Answer incoming telephone calls quickly and professionally with correct information and direct the caller to appropriate associate; or to voice mailbox when associate is unavailable; takes and retrieves messages, check voicemail and direct messages to appropriate person
- Send reminder emails and update worksheets accordingly.
- Assist in the ordering, receiving, stocking and distribution of office supplies
- Co-ordinate the repairs and maintenance of office equipment, including copier, fax machines, computers, printers, etc.
- Maintain records and files in electronic filing system and update new information accordingly
- Prepare/fill-out various kinds of applications
- Ability to multi-task with great math skills
- Accurate data collection and compilation using Excel and/or other databases
- Mail parcels via different methods USPS, Certified, FedEx, GSO etc
- Need to do basic cleaning work in office
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Basic Computer Knowledge: Excel, Microsoft Office, Internet, Microsoft Windows
- Be able to work in a fast pace environment with excellent customer service skills
- Possession of valid California driver license and has own reliable transportation.
- Be comfortable retaining a kind and professional demeanor at all times
- Be a fast learner, self-starter
- Must be trustworthy, responsible and capable of carry on confidentiality at all times
- Demonstrated skilled written and verbal communication skills, problem solving skills and leadership qualities
- Must have a positive and friendly attitude and be able work well alongside others and independently
- Great room for advancement in working with our company.
Start Date: As soon as possible
Hours: M-F 9:00-5:00 (40 hours/week)
*Preference will be given to the mature and experienced applicants*
The most qualified candidates will be considered for an interview. Please email your resume and cover letter with references at email@example.com and send massage or call us at 916-769-9125.