First impressions mean everything! What you do the second a guest walks through the doors, sets the expectation for the rest of their stay. Making a guest feel at home the second they walk in is essential in any successful operation. Whether it’s a family getting away or business guest traveling for work, you mold your check in to better suit each guest individually. Serving guests at the front desk while providing the highest level of service possible in an efficient, courteous and professional manner by Days Inn standards.
Daily Guest Service Representative Duties:
• A guest service representative must deliver an exceptional guest experience that ensures all needs are met while maintaining a positive environment and working closely with all hotel team members.
• Effectively greets, responds to and resolves all guest inquiries and problems in a positive, timely and productive manner both in person and on the phone.
• Resolve any guest issue that may arise by listening, empathizing apologizing, resolving and notifying.
• Productively and cheerfully respond to guests requests, such as local information, restaurants, transportation, entertainment options and directions.
• Work productively with the sales staff and all other staff to provide excellent guest experiences.
• Perform all daily tasks/processes in an efficient, accurate and timely manner.
• Successfully follow the check-in and check-out processes in a friendly, accurate and timely manner.
• Complete all billing, paperwork as assigned including following hotel policy on cash banks, working with other departments.
• Stay current with developments in the hotel by regularly reviewing and updating the communication log.
• Ensure the lobby, front desk, and business area are clean and fully supplied.
• Must possess basic computer skills, i.e. Word, Excel, etc.
• Must be able to multi-task • Must have schedule flexibility for both AM/PM and possibly Overnight shifts, weekends and holidays.
Days Inn Woodbridge
Iselin, NJ 08830.