Administrative & Bookkeeping Associate Needed
This is a high growth potential position
NorthStar Insurance is currently seeking a results-oriented candidate who has the ability to work in a team-oriented environment.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Work closely with administration department in all administrative functions.
- Assist and potentially take lead in project work
- Back up front desk and mail functions.
- Assist front desk with phone duties. This includes directing calls to the appropriate people and maintaining NorthStar’s high standard for phone protocol.
- Provide back up (and some front line) bookkeeping duties
- Other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- This position requires an in office presence
- Candidate must be upbeat and have strong organizational skills.
- Candidate must be able to thrive in a professional environment, and must feel comfortable working individually and as part of a team.
- Candidate must have strong written and verbal communication skills, with an exceptional aptitude for client service.
- Candidate must be precise and have strong attention to detail.
- Candidate must be proficient with Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
- Bookkeeping background a plus.
NorthStar offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits program including medical, dental, life insurance, disability insurance and 401K plan.
NorthStar is one of New England’s leading insurance brokers.
Founded in 1995, NorthStar is a concierge level service company providing property and casualty insurance solutions to businesses and families. We are based in Needham, MA.
NorthStar’s mission is to deliver world class, personalized service to our clients.
For more information, please visit our website at www.nsins.com.
Candidates should forward resumes to: email@example.com
Please note NorthStar Insurance is not easily accessible by public transportation.