Office Administrator Position
- position open immediately as of 1/23/18
5 days per week; M - F, from 12- 4pm, $15 hour & potentially increasing for exceptional performance
- Unique opportunity to experience a science-based atmosphere in a small but fast-paced organization promoting women's health and research. Read comments from former staffers
- You will work directly with biologist Dr. Cutler on many assignments, and independently or with other staff in comfortable country atmosphere.
- Position is ideal for science-focused person with excellent research and writing skills and computer fluency.
- Assisting with office routine, processing orders of cosmetics and books placed via phone or Internet, clerical work, and customer service.
- Assisting Dr. Cutler with research and scientific analysis of women's health issues.
We will train you on modern, efficient system with our manual of checklist procedures.
Communicating with scholars, customers, and reporters who call is a minor time consumer, but an intelligent phone persona is an asset in a candidate.
- High accuracy in daily computer data entry.
- Experience with Apple Computers, Microsoft Office, and Filemaker a definite asset.
- At least one year's experience in office work or excellent College grades academically with good touch-typing skills.
- Non-smoker, punctual, reliable, good academic background, excellent communication skills, excellent computer skills, attention to detail, good character references, a genuine interest in women's health, professional demeanor and verbal skills.
- Comfortable with academic discussions of hormones and physiology
- Candidates should have a degree from a 4-year college OR be actively enrolled part time in college.
- Sense of humor is desirable. Must enjoy dogs as we have one on site.
- Car required to get here, and take mail to our Chester Springs Post Office.
INTERESTED APPLICANTS PLEASE start an inquiry by clicking here : https://www.athenainstitute.com/contact_forms/contact_sendresume_form.html
Those with successful submissions will then be contacted. We will request from potential candidates your cover letter, resume, educational history, graduation degree(s), institutions, GPA, and work history.
Thank you for your interest
Past Athena Staff and Interns share their experiences and testimonials. Click: https://www.athenainstitute.com/sciencelinks/staffquotes.html