OverviewRespond to this Ad
Buyer / Purchasing Representative - Cleveland, Ohio - JOB 22-00730
Salary Range: $60k - $70k Permanent Position with Benefits.
A well-established Cleveland fabrication and welding small business / manufacturer is seeking to hire a Buyer / Purchasing Representative who is familiar with the welding, stamping, and machining industry.
- High School Graduate (postsecondary education is a plus)
- Experience / knowledge as a Buyer in metals industry (forming, bending, rolling, punching, stamping, shearing…)
- Exceptional communication skills with experience to source, negotiate price, terms and delivery for materials
- Computer literate to manage enterprise resource planning (ERP) system, Word, and Excel
- Able to read and interpret production drawings and shop prints for Bill of Materials (BOM) purchasing specs
- Additional helpful knowledge CAD (computer aided design), ASM (American Society for Metals), American Welding Society (AWS) and American Society for Mechanical Engineers (ASME) is a plus
Candidates are required to pass a Criminal Background Check and a 10 Panel Drug Screen.
Only U.S. Citizens or persons with a Green Card work permit may apply.
Due to the large amount of resumes we expect to receive only the most qualified candidates will be contacted. We will retain all other resumes for any future job considerations.
Integrity Technical Services, Inc.
14 Whitehall Drive Suite 102
Akron, Ohio 44278
Toll Free: 1-888-262-3226
Akron: 330-633-6500 Cleveland: 440-257-3232
Website: www.integrityjobs.com (To view all of our open positions please visit our website)
Integrity Technical Services, Inc. does not charge a fee for finding anyone a job.
Integrity Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.