We are currently looking for a full time administrative assistant for our company Infinity Enterprises Group.
Work Location: 205E-1200 Alpha Lake Road Whistler, BC V8E0H6
Description: The Food & Beverage administrative assistant performs a variety of administrative duties in support of management and Food & Beverages operations in Whistler and Vancouver.
- Greet Customers in person , ascertain nature of business and direct visitors to employer or appropriate person
- Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages
- Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information internally and with other departments and organizations
- Generate, key in, edit and proofread correspondence, invoices, presentations, brochures, publications, reports and related material from machine dictation and handwritten copy.
- Manage the conference room schedule. Schedule departmental meetings on a monthly basis for sales/marketing and financial review.
- Order office supplies and maintain inventory for head office and operational locations
- Maintain and manage manual and computerized information filing systems
- Determine and establish office procedures for head office and operational locations
- Record and prepare minutes of meetings for head office and the operational locations
- Complies data, statistics and other information to support research activities pertaining to marketing, sales and operations.
- Work with printing vendors to generate printed collateral for sales and marketing activities as needed.
- Provide administrative support for sales and marketing activities as needed.
- Provide administrative support for catering sales events as needed.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Completion of a one- or two-year college or other program for administrative assistants or secretaries or 1-2 years of administrative/clerical experience is required
- Experience with Microsoft office products to include Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- Team player with flexibility with changing work demands
- Good attention to detail
- Must be customer service oriented
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must be able to co-ordinate various tasks to completion
- Have the ability to plan work accordingly
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Supervise and train new team members
- Ability to independently think and problem solve
- Ability to sort and file documents accurately
Wage rate: $20-$22/hour depending on experience
How to Apply: Please email resumes to email@example.com or via mail to Infinity Enterprises Group 205E-1200 Alpha Lake Road Whistler, BC V8E 0H6