Contact:Global Channel Management, Inc.
Posted in: Long Island Office Jobs
Application risk clerk needs 2 years of experience in a bank/financial institution, credit investigation, fraud investigation or law enforcement environment
Application risk clerk requires:
- 2 years of experience in BSA, KYC,CIP in accordance with USA PATRIOT Act regulatory programs
- Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Customer Service Skills
- Customer Identification Program (CIP) Knowledge
Application risk clerk duties:
- Review applications to ensure that applicant / New Account Team have made proper product and title selection. Exhibit attention to detail and a thorough review for clerical efficiency.
- Generate and evaluate credit and related reports.
- Evaluate and decision deposit accounts and personal lines of overdraft protection.
- Respond to telephone inquiries from customers relating to privacy, fraud, and other related concerns
- Comply with Federal, State and Local Legal and Law Enforcement Requirements with Bank Operations
- Follow established policies and procedures.
- Maintain Customer Confidence and Protect Bank Operations
- Adhere to all banking rules and regulations.