Under close supervision of the assigned supervisor, perform the following duties including but not limited to:
- Front-line and behind the scenes customer and other support services involving the review, processing and issuance of agency documents and services
- Providing information to victims regarding programs and services
- Performing repetitive data entry of claim applications
- Answering a switchboard phone, greeting and interacting with visitors
- Performing other related duties (clerical skills filing / scanning, etc) as needed
- Ability to multi-task
- Taking detailed messages if needed Interacting with the public
Prior experience & qualifications:
- One (1) year of experience providing information and support to customers or clients, responding to technical inquiries and/or complaints regarding products, services or programs, or collecting payments in a government or office setting
- Billing experience
- HS Diploma/GED
Many job opportunities offered by GoodTemps are the result of contracts that require the hiring of people with disabilities.
People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.