DALLASWHITE Corporation - Panama City, FL office, is seeking a Water Mitigation Technician and Sr. Mitigation Technician for full time position. The ideal candidate for this position must have a proven track record and 5 plus years of experience in insurance property restoration work. Strong preference to those with IICRC Certification in water, mold, fire and odor.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, including health, dental, vision insurance, 401(k), and PTO.
- Residential and Commercial property restoration – water, mold, fire, odor
- Primary contact on site with property owner
- Provide technical explanations to property owner and adjusters
- Work closely in a team environment with Project Coordinator and Project Managers to execute jobs
- Follow all IICRC Standards and OSHA regulations
- Respond to emergency services, including board-ups, water damage, fire and smoke damage, and mold remediation
- Attend DALLASWHITE sponsored operations and safety training courses
- Perform demolition/mitigation of affected/damaged building materials
- Oversee and direct small to large team of laborers/technicians
- Setup and maintain containment for water mitigation and mold remediation
- Setup and maintain drying equipment – dehumidifiers, air movers, air scrubbers
- Maintain project paperwork - daily drying logs, disposables and equipment log, daily job reports, and progress pictures
- Responsible for maintaining a safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following and enforcing DALLASWHITE & OSHA standards, procedures, and complying with legal regulations
- Maintain and follow DALLASWHITE’s high quality service standards
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Sr. Mitigation Technician - Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Possess sense of urgency, professional demeanor, positive attitude, and strong work ethic
- Water mitigation technician - Minimum three (3) years’ experience
- Sr. Mitigation Technician – Minimum five (5) years’ experience
- Working knowledge of property restoration best practices IICRC S500 & S520
- Working knowledge of applicable building codes and OSHA requirements
- Sr. Mitigation Technician - Create accurate moisture maps and hand-written sketches ready for Estimator to write scopes of work/invoice
- Ability to identify potential site hazards (asbestos, lead paint, mold, etc.)
- Experience with site-specific safety plans
- Willingness to work nights and weekends, and periodic travel when necessary with advance notice.
- Eligible to operate a motor vehicle per DALLASWHITE vehicle policy
- Access and mobility in tight spaces
- English language literacy and fluency
- Detail-oriented, highly communicative, and able to prioritize and manage timelines with production
- Excellent customer service
All serious candidates are encouraged to view our website at www.dallaswhite.us to learn more about us.
Please include hourly wage/salary history and cover letter with your resume.
Thank you for applying at DALLASWHITE!