DALLASWHITE Corporation - Panama City, FL office, is seeking an Estimator/Project Manager for full time position. The ideal candidate for this position must have a proven track record and five (5) plus years of experience in insurance restoration estimating with Xactimate. Strong preference to those with Xactimate expertise, insurance program management, and their own book of client business.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, including health, dental, vision insurance, 401(k), and PTO.
- Residential property estimating experience up to and in excess of $50,000
- Commercial property estimating experience up to and in excess of $100,000
- Develop and maintain client book of business
- Primary company contact with property owner clients, insurance claims personnel, and consultants
- Provide technical explanations to clients, adjusters, consultants, and others
- Develop estimates pursuant to DALLASWHITE Estimating Standard, including creation of accurate floor plans in Xactimate Sketch
- Work closely in a team environment with Project Coordinator, and Project Managers to execute jobs
- Use project management software to help manage job timelines and diary notes
- Follow up on accounts receivables and help with the collection process
- Follow all IICRC Standards, OSHA and UBC requirements
- Meet with municipal inspectors as required
- Coordination of emergency services, including board-ups, water damage, fire and smoke damage, and mold remediation
- Attend DALLASWHITE sponsored operations and safety training courses
- Other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Possess sense of urgency, professional demeanor, positive attitude, and strong work ethic
- Minimum three (3) to five (5) years Xactimate estimating experience
- Working knowledge of property restoration best practices IICRC S500 & S520
- Working knowledge of applicable building codes and OSHA requirements
- Satisfactory completion of Xactimate training and certification (a plus but not required)
- Create accurate multiple sketches with multi-level buildings and roof sketches
- Create unit pricing estimates for all construction trades
- Ability to identify potential site hazards (asbestos, lead paint, mold, etc.)
- Experience with site-specific safety plans
- Willingness to work nights and weekends, and periodic travel when necessary with advance notice.
- Eligible to operate a motor vehicle per DALLASWHITE vehicle policy
- Access and mobility in tight spaces
- English language literacy and fluency
- Project budgeting & scheduling - creation and compliance
- Organizational skills
- Contract negotiation, agreement, and execution
- Detail-oriented, highly communicative, and able to prioritize and manage timelines with production
- Maintain daily project paperwork
- Excellent customer service
All serious candidates are encouraged to view our website at www.dallaswhite.us to learn more about us.
Thank you for applying at DALLASWHITE!