At Brookfield Properties, our success starts with our people. People like you.
We develop, operate, and manage more than 650 properties and 325 million square feet of real estate across the globe. It's a feat that wouldn't be possible without our team, a diverse group of creative visionaries and innovative experts who are relentless in pursuit of one goal: to ensure our buildings don't simply meet the needs of our tenants, residents, and communities — but exceed them, every day.
We know that a “one-size-fits-all” approach doesn't work when it comes to residential living. That's why, at Brookfield Properties, our portfolio features a wide range of options for any stage of life. And though our properties may be diverse, one thing is universal: all offer the unparalleled quality, service, and support our residents deserve.
If you're ready to be a part of our team, we encourage you to apply.
We are searching for a Customer Service Coordinator- Seasonal to be based out of Mercantile Place on Main and float to our other property, 3700 M in downtown Dallas.
This is a seasonal position, which could require weekend hours.
Great opportunity for someone looking to gain professional experience over the summer months! Start date will be May 17th and end either mid-August or around Labor day based on schedules and the needs of the property.
Provides the first impression to current and future residents. Will assist in performing functions related to the leasing of the apartment community. Will provide excellent customer service to all residents and guests. Assist in the day to day operations of the building.
- Assists Leasing team with prospective residents. May include tours, follow-up calls to prospects and sending follow-up literature. Will also need to support property internet leads.
- Will support the team on maintaining property records and file, which may include property waiting list and other updates to various records and reports in accordance with policy and procedures, applicable affordable housing programs and HUD/agency regulations.
- Supports and ensures timely input, proper use and full utilization of on-site PC-based property management software for leasing data.
- On an as needed basis ensures apartments are ready for occupancy. Will support the Leasing team when a resident moves in.
- Maintains current knowledge of apartments, building amenities and local agencies or attractions of interest to residents. Maintains awareness of current rental rates and promotions of competitive properties. Assisting and supporting marketing efforts as directed.
- Assists with resident retention. Provides on going customer service to residents after moving in. Process work order requests, package collection, assists with day to day operations of the property and resident satisfaction.
- This position requires a High School Diploma/GED
- Would prefer someone that has experience within a customer focused environment
- This position may require a valid driver's license depending on the needs of the property
- Will need to gain an understanding of fair housing laws and possibly affordable housing programs
- Required skills for this position include Microsoft Office, personal accountability, and persuasiveness
- This position requires up to 10% travel
Equal Opportunity Employer: Minorities/Religion/Sex/Protected Veterans/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/Marital Status/Pregnancy/Age/National Origin/Genetic Information
Drug free workplace